- Funding Received
- $31.4 Million in 5 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.4 Million Debt Financing on May 1, 2014
- Calabasas, CA
- Music Mastermind is an entertainment company that develops technologies enabling music creation and expression.
- Bo Bazylevsky, Matt Serletic
- Audio, Entertainment, Social Network Media, Games, Music
Founded in 2008, Music Mastermind creates interactive entertainment technology that gives you the ability experience music in a whole new way. Zya, the company’s flagship product, allows users to make a new song, mash-up world-famous hits or combine elements of both to create music that is uniquely theirs. The company was co-founded by Grammy Award-winning producer/songwriter and former Chairman/CEO of Virgin Records Matt Serletic and former Managing Director and Global Head of Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Trading at JP Morgan Bo Bazylevsky. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Music Mastermind is a venture-backed startup whose investors include Intel Capital, Liberty Global, and Shea Ventures.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $31.4MUpdate
Mash-up world-famous songs like Blurred Lines, Hall of Fame, and Poker Face as you play your way...
24003-A Ventura Blvd
Calabasas, CA 91302