- Funding Received
- $550 Thousand in 1 Round from 12 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $550 Thousand Angel on January 5, 2012
- October, 2010
- Atlanta, GA
- MOWGLI is an Atlanta-based entertainment technology company developing a range of online games.
- Mike VanBeneden, Adam Kunz, Marshall Seese, Jr.
- Facebook Applications, Social Media, Music, Social Games, Games
MOWGLI is a young social gaming company based out of Atlanta, GA developing a roster of games that offer players the unique ability to create something real with their friends that can be taken out of the application – ranging from music to artwork to videos.
MOWGLI's first product, Songster, is an online social game, initially for Facebook, where users can create music, play gigs, and live out their rockstar dreams online. Users will start as open mic artists and attempt to reach mega stardom by playing gigs and making songs where they can earn money, fans, and fame. Players can then both share their songs with friends online and also download their songs for use outside the game.
Current Team (3)Update
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
Atlanta, GA 30309