- Funding Received
- $750 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $750 Thousand Seed on April 29, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- MovieLaLa is a social network enabling movie fans to discover upcoming movies through their friends and favorite stars.
- Dana Loberg, Sahin Boydas
- Sales and Marketing, Social Network Media, Media, Celebrity, Film, Promotional, Entertainment, Curated Web
MovieLaLa is a social network for movie fans: discovering upcoming movies through friends and favorite stars. For marketers, MovieLaLa is a marketing platform to help movie marketers increase the buzz, awareness and engagement of upcoming movies to ensure strong first week sales.
Marc Benioff's investment brings the startup to $750,000 in funding across its seed funding and angel rounds, and its other invetors include Machininma co-founder and CEO Allen DeBevoise, past HBO president of digital initiatives and Warner Bros Online co-founder Jim Moloshok, founding Flixster investor Larry Braitman and more investors from the entertainment industry. If the company succeeds, it could stengthen ties between Hollywood and Silicon Valley after an era of digital piracy tore them apart.
Funding Rounds (2) - $750kUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
Manatt Digital Media offers full-service legal and business consulting for digital media,...
301 Vermont St.
San Francisco, CA 94103