- Funding Received
- $430.9 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $70.7 Thousand Seed on April 1, 2011
- November, 2010
- Mopapp is a website platform that helps developers and publishers track and analyze their app revenues from online stores.
- Marco Bellinaso, Federico Sita, Alessandro Rizzoli
- Mobile, Android, iPhone, RIM, Music, Graphics, Shopping, Apps, Sales and Marketing, Analytics
Easy sales analytics for all mobile apps.
Mopapp helps developers and publishers to track and analyze their apps revenues from all major online stores (Apple App Store, Google Android Market, GetJar, RIM App World, Appia, MobiHand) and major mobile Ad networks (AdMob) through automatic data aggregation and easy-to-understand reports.
It exposes an API to track sales also from 3rd party stores or custom ecommerce scripts.
Try it online at http://mopapp.com/demo
With Mopapp you don't have to change you app code: it automagically gather data directly from online stores saving you times and giving you a great insight about your revenue performance.
You sell. We do the math.
Bold comparison statements: - Google Analytics for apps revenues - Mint for apps publishers
Current Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $430.9kUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update