- Funding Received
- $6.4 Million in 2 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6 Million Series A on October 19, 2012
- Mountain View, CA
- MongoHQ provides database management solutions for developers utilizing MongoDB as their data storage technology.
- Jason McCay, Ben Wyrosdick, Kurt Mackey
- Networking, Cloud Computing, Databases, Web Hosting
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $6.4MUpdate
Data Collective is a venture fund with a unique team of experienced venture capitalists,...
Maynard Webb created the Webb Investment Network in 2010 to formalize the investing he has done...
Founded in 1986, Trinity Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm.
Seed Stage VC
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Mountain View, CA 94043
- 10/21/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/18/12 -techcrunch.com
- 06/24/11 -techcrunch.com