- Funding Received
- $63.7 Million in 6 Rounds from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.5 Million Venture on July 1, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- ModCloth is an online clothing, accessories and decor retailer that aims to provide an engaging shopping atmosphere for the user.
- Eric Koger, Susan Gregg Koger
- Retail, Social Media, Music, Crowdsourcing, Wine And Spirits, Fashion, E-Commerce
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
ModCloth.com is a rip-roaringly innovative, rapidly growing e-tailer of vintage-inspired fashion and decor that’s out to shake up the way fashion is discovered, developed, and delivered. Through groundbreaking technology and press-recognized social media, they’re creating a user-empowering platform that’s redefining the face of social commerce.
Founded in a CMU dorm room by high school sweethearts Eric & Susan Koger, ModCloth now has over 400 employees and offices in San Francisco, LA, and Pittsburgh.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (6) - $63.7MUpdate
Venture Capital & Growth Equity Firm
Accel Partners is a venture and growth equity...
First Round is a venture capital firm that...
Harrison Metal invests in early stage,...
Great Oaks is an early stage venture investment...
San Francisco Office
651 Brannan Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Pittsburgh Office & FC
2250 Roswell Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Los Angeles Office
315 W. 9th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- 10/17/14 -techcrunch.com
- 07/16/14 -techcrunch.com
- 07/19/13 -techcrunch.com
- 07/02/11 -techcrunch.com
- 10/12/10 -techcrunch.com
- 06/30/10 -techcrunch.com