- Funding Received
- $1 Million in 2 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $500 Thousand Seed on October 29, 2012
- June 2, 2010
- Mobicart is a mobile commerce company that allows e-commerce companies to build and manage their business as a native or web app.
- Wladimir Baranoff-Rossine
- iOS, SaaS, E-Commerce, Android, iPad, iPhone, Mobile Commerce, Mobile
MobiCart is a simple way to build and manage your m-commerce store as a native or web app.
MobiCart is a startup that is taking m-commerce to a new level of personalization by enabling anyone to quickly deploy a native storefront application on iOS and Android devices as well as HTML5.
Launched in 2010 at the renowned DEMO conference in Silicon Valley California, MobiCart has gone from strength to strength. To date, it has secured just under $1million investment and achieved significant traction powering over 14,000 merchants.
Past Team (3)Update
67 Ayer Rajah Crescent
mobile commerce cloud service
iBuildApp, a small startup in Mobile infrastructure space, makes it easy and affordable for...
Magento is an e-commerce platform providing online merchants with control over the content and...
Poq Studio offers a mobile commerce platform that enables fashion retailers to launch and...
Data driven mobile commerce for your ecommerce store
- 06/19/13 -techcrunch.com
- 06/26/12 -techcrunch.com
- 05/25/11 -techcrunch.com
- 03/29/11 -techcrunch.com
- 11/22/10 -techcrunch.com