- Acquired by Constant Contact
- June 1, 2010
- David Wachtendonk
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Group Buying, Coupons, Software
- MobManager is a daily deal management platform for businesses working with daily deal websites like Groupon, Living Social and Facebook.
MobManager is daily deal management platform for businesses working with daily deal websites like groupon, living social, facebook, open table, and gilt city. It can manage multiple deals from multiple deal sites for restaurants, service, or hospitality companies. The benefit to small businesses is they can track ROI, and increase loyalty without alienating their existing customer base.
Our Story We did a Groupon for my other company in June and found ourselves saying "Really?!" a few too many times. We realized that there is little to no support for merchants who use deal sites after the sale. Having read one too many stories of companies going out of business or taking huge losses from deal sites i set out to solve the problem. I had some software built (bigboxevents.com) to take care of my own deal and now i'm making an improved version available to other merchants & deal sites. As they say in Rework, "scratch your own itch" and "sell your bi-products"
Type: Event businesses
Who: Theaters, Sporting Events, Festivals)
* The system allows the business to manage multiple deals for the same event (or multiple events over the course of a year). * You can not only manage your deal customers, but sell full priced tickets to increase the overall profitability on the same platform. * It allows the users/voucher buy to view the available dates, redeem their voucher, and see updates about the specific deal from any web connected device.
Type: Service businesses
Who: Nail Salon, Hair Salon, Spa, Mechanic)
* The system allows the business to manage multiple deals for the same schedule for both regular customers and "deal" customers on the same platform. * It allows the users/voucher owner to view the available dates & redeem to schedule their appointment from any web connected device. * A key feature for the merchant is they can protect their existing customer base by blocking out times that vouchers can't be redeemed.
Type: Restaurants Who: Fast food, Sit down, fine dining * Allows the restaurant owner to process vouchers in real time by any web connected device, sms, or telephone. * They can also implement our reservation system to incentivize their deal customers to come at off-peak hours.
Current Team (3)Update
3717 N. Ravenswood Ave
Chicago Heights, IL 60613