- Funding Received
- $1.5 Million in 1 Round from 16 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Seed on November 18, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- MixRank is a spy tool for monitoring competitors’ traffic sources and using that data for building businesses’ own campaigns.
- Scott Milliken
- Mobile, Analytics, Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing, B2B, Advertising
MixRank is a Customer Discovery Platform that helps sales teams automate lead prospecting and find new customers.
MixRank scans millions of companies, websites, and mobile apps, automatically identifies the ones most likely to become your most valuable customers, and instantly delivers them to your sales team as high quality, up to date leads.
By automating lead generation and prospecting, MixRank frees sales teams to focus on closing deals. Sales teams that use MixRank experience significantly shorter sales cycles, lower cost per lead, and increased conversion rates. Hundreds of customers, from the fastest growing startups to major enterprises rely on MixRank as the highest quality source of leads for their sales team.
MixRank Sales Intelligence provides comprehensive taxonomy of businesses by category, industry,...
MixRank Mobile Intelligence was added to CrunchBase in 2014
MixRank Display Intelligence was added to CrunchBase in 2014
Display Intelligence was added to CrunchBase in 2014
164 Townsend Unit 4
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 08/02/14 -venturebeat.com
- 07/28/14 -aonetwork.com
- 07/23/14 -blog.kiip.me
- 12/13/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/30/11 -techcrunch.com