- Acquired by Dijit Media on February 1, 2013
- Funding Received
- $5.5 Million in 3 Rounds from 9 Investors
- March, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Miso uses a second screen app to enhance the TV watching experience by offering viewers points and virtual badges for watching programs.
- Matt Pakes, Timothy Lee, Somrat Niyogi
- Entertainment, Real Time, Twitter Applications, Mobile
Miso is a 2nd screen experience that makes watching TV more fun and social. It's available on the iPhone, iPad, Android, and Web.
Miso lets you check-in to your favorite shows and episodes to unlock fun, virtual badges, earn points, and compare with your friends to see who is the biggest fan! Connect Miso with Facebook and Twitter to automatically and instantly share what youâ€™re watching with your friends. See what other Miso users are watching and check-out the hottest trending shows. You can even edit episodes, media titles and posters, personalize your profile, and more to make your TV watching experience more you!
Learn more at GoMiso.com
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $5.5MUpdate
171 2nd Street #300
San Francisco, CA 94105
I Just Shared enables users to share all they watch, read and listen on Facebook and Twitter.
- 02/01/13 -techcrunch.com
- 01/18/13 -techcrunch.com
- 05/27/12 -techcrunch.com