- Funding Received
- $18.6 Million in 2 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $17.3 Million Series A on April 2, 2013
- January 4, 2010
- Midokura is a network virtualization and SDN company offering MidoNet, a network virtualization platform integrated with cloud platforms.
- Kiyoshi Nishikawa, Tatsuya Kato, Dan Mihai Dumitriu
- Cloud Management, Virtualization, Networking, Cloud Computing, Software
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $17.3MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (6)Update
MidoNet is a software-based, highly distributed, network virtualization system.
SunBridge Global Ventures invests in IT-related businesses focusing on global development.
Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ), a unique public-private partnership aimed at...
Jointly managed NEC Capital Solutions Limited and the SMBC Venture Capital Co., Ltd.
NTT DOCOMO Ventures, the NTT Group’s corporate venture capital firm
Swiss office (Midokura Sàrl)
Avenue du Grammont 4,
EMEA Branch office
Pariser Straße 22
Spain Engineering office
nº 2-4 Luis Antúnez 1º,
USA Branch office
235 Montgomery Street,
San Francisco, CA 94104
3-1-5 Azabudai, 7th Floor
Delivers high performance OpenStack virtual networks for enterprises and cloud service providers
Juniper Networks designs, develops and sells products and services to empower its customers with...
VMware is a software company providing cloud and virtualization services.
Contrail Systems is a startup focused on software-defined networking (SDN) by developing an...
Nicira Networks delivers software that virtualizes the network and enables elastic, scale-out...
Alcatel-Lucent provides IP and cloud networking and ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access...
PLUMgrid is a network infrastructure software vendor selling network virtualization solutions to...
Ravello systems develops a SaaS-based application that enables developers to use public cloud to...
OpenStack Software delivers a massively scalable cloud operating system
- 07/09/14 -sdncentral.com
- 06/11/14 -itpro.nikkeibp.co.jp
- 03/20/14 -theregister.co.uk
- 03/17/14 -lightreading.com
- 04/02/13 -jp.techcrunch.com
- 04/01/13 -techcrunch.com