- Funding Received
- $2.4 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- May 14, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount and Round
- April 1, 2009
- New York, NY
- MeeGenius is a reading app that digitalizes children’s stories and adds features such as word highlighting and audio playback.
- Wandy Yeap Hoh, David Park
- E-Commerce, Publishing, Digital Media, Curated Web
MeeGenius is a reading application for the iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Google TV, Google Chrome Web Store, and the Web. Launched in April 2010 by Wandy Yeap Hoh and David Park after 16 months of research and development, MeeGenius digitizes children's stories, classic and new, and adds features such as word highlighting and audio playback for easy read-along. Also available on certain platforms are text and audio personalization tools, which further engage young readers.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (11)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $0.00Update
Najafi Companies is an International private investment firm based in Phoenix, Arizona. The firm...
18 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001