- Funding Received
- $12.9 Million in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series C on December 12, 2013
- Irvine, CA
- Mavenlink offers powerful software and services for advanced project management, resource planning, collaboration, and financial management.
- Roger Neel, Sean Crafts, Raymond Grainger
- Billing, Tracking, Google Apps, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Collaboration, Project Management, Software
Mavenlink provides powerful software and services to help organizations conduct business online. We make it easier to get things done, keep clients happy, and grow profitably. Our software combines advanced project management, resource planning, collaboration, and financial tools. We empower businesses to better understand their productivity and take strategic action to improve profitability -- all in one place.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $12.9MUpdate
San Francisco Office
230 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
6501 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618