- Funding Received
- $5.3 Million in 2 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.2 Million Series A on December 6, 2013
- April, 2012
- Chicago, IL
- MarkITx is an online, B2B, transparent and disruptive marketplace for enterprises to purchase, trade and sell their IT infrastructure.
- Ben Blair, Frank Muscarello
- E-Commerce, Technology, Enterprise Software
MarkITx is a technology company that is transforming the way the world trades IT hardware. Using predictive algorithms to provide a fair market value of IT equipment in real-time, the company’s transparent online exchange helps enterprises recoup as much as 40% of their original IT investment.
MarkITx eliminates risk at every step by maintaining anonymity between parties and keeping funds in escrow until equipment has passed a thorough inspection and certification from a qualified OEM refurbisher. Founded in 2012 by a team of serial entrepreneurs, the Chicago-based company currently serves more than 1,500 customers and is doing business on five continents.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $4.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
1 E. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601