- Funding Received
- $174 Million in 5 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $80 Million Private Equity on June 30, 2014
- San Jose, CA
- MapR Technologies provides an enterprise-grade, big data platform that supports mission-critical and real-time production uses.
- M.C. Srivas, John Schroeder
- Big Data Analytics, Enterprises, Big Data, Open Source, Software, Cloud Computing, Analytics
MapR delivers on the promise of Hadoop with a proven, enterprise-grade platform that supports a broad set of mission-critical and real-time production uses. MapR brings unprecedented dependability, ease-of-use and world-record speed to Hadoop, NoSQL, database and streaming applications in one unified distribution for Hadoop. MapR is used by more than 500 customers across financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail and telecommunications as well as by leading Global 2000 and Web 2.0 companies. Amazon, Cisco, Google and HP are part of the broad MapR partner ecosystem. Investors include Google Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, NEA, Qualcomm Ventures and Redpoint Ventures. MapR is based in San Jose, CA. Connect with MapR on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Funding Rounds (5) - $174MUpdate
Google Capital is a growth equity fund which...
Venture Capital Firm
Lightspeed Venture Partners is an investment...
Global venture capital firm helping...
Silicon Valley Bank works with technology, life...
Qualcomm Ventures (QCV) was formed and began...
Redpoint Ventures has helped entrepreneurs...
2833 Junction Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95134
- 07/01/14 -techcrunch.com
- 06/30/14 -forbes.com