- Funding Received
- $59.8 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $47.2 Million Series B on August 20, 2012
- Palo Alto, CA
- Magnet Systems develops mobile application server software to simplify the development and deployment of mobile enterprise apps.
- Renee Barton, Alfred Chuang
- Mobile Commerce, App Marketing, Cloud Computing, Cloud Management, B2B, Sales and Marketing, Mobile
Magnet Systems helps mobilize the enterprise with a scalable middleware solution that allows your team to develop, deploy and manage enterprise-grade mobile apps with the least amount of disruption.
Magnet’s extensible infrastructure enables advanced mobile workflows, accelerates time to market and drives developer productivity.
B2E, B2C and B2B mobile apps built using Magnet’s Mobile App Builder, Mobile Server and Branded App Store solutions are TRUE enterprise-grade. They are context sensitive, reliable, and secure in a standardized development framework. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, Magnet is funded by Andreessen-Horowitz, Alfred Chuang (previously a founder and CEO of BEA Systems), Bill Janeway of Warburg Pincus and HTC.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $47.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Provide enterprise app store capabilities for distributing and managing mobile apps
Provide scalable, responsive, reliable, and secure run-time services to enable contextual and...
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
435 Tasso Street
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- 08/20/12 -techcrunch.com