- Funding Received
- $13.3 Million in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8 Million Series B on January, 2012
- Palo Alto, CA
- Machine Zone offers a free-to-play mobile technology platform and core MMO games.
- Michael Sherrill, Halbert Nakagawa, Gabriel Leydon
- Chat, Translation, Social Games, Mobile Games, MMO Games, FreetoPlay Gaming, Games
Machine Zone is the leader in free2play Mobile Technology Platform and core MMO games with hit titles including Game Of War - Fire Age, iMob 2, Original Gangstaz, and Global War. Our games have been downloaded and played by more than 45MM gamers, with all games having reached Top Grossing App Store rankings. Winner of the Crunchies Award (Techcrunch), we are a unique and highly talented team of free2play games expert and rock-star engineers that focus on building highly engaging mobile experience for its gamers. We are actively hiring for talent to take the company to the next stage. Please visit: http://www.machinezone.com/careers/
Current Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $13.3MUpdate
Menlo Ventures provides capital for seed through growth technology companies.
A Private Investment Firm
Baseline is an investment company that aims to help founders build and grow their early-stage...
Y Combinator is a seed accelerator that provides financing services and business consulting to...
Palo Alto, CA