- Funding Received
- $11.1 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10 Million Series A on September 30, 2013
- Boston, MA
- Logentries is a log management and real-time analytics service built for the cloud, connecting valuable log data to 25,000+ global users.
- Trevor Parsons, Viliam Holub
- Application Performance Monitoring, Business Analytics, Software
Logentries is a log management and real-time analytics service built for the cloud. Logentries connects to virtually any device or platform making business insights from machine-generated log data easily accessible to development, IT and business operations teams of all sizes. With the broadest platform support and an open API, Logentries brings the value of log-level data to any system, to any team member, and to a community of more than 25,000 worldwide users. While traditional log management and analytics solutions require advanced technical skills to use, and are costly to set-up, Logentries provides an alternative designed for managing huge amounts of data, visualizing insights that matter, and sharing that information across its global user community. To sign up for the free Logentries service, visit www.logentries.com.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $11.1MUpdate
We are a pioneering early-stage venture capital firm, believing in ideas and investing in passion.
Venture Capital Firm
Polaris Partners is a venture company investing in digital media, life sciences, and enterprise...
Making Ventures Happen
The Warehouse, 35 Barrow Street
34 Farnsworth St.
Boston, MA 02210