- Funding Received
- $237.4 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $75.8 Thousand Seed on July 22, 2013
- February, 2013
- Locomizer offers a business-to-business geo-behavioral analytics platform that provides matching, targeting, and recommendation services.
- Roman Shumikhin, Alex Polyakov, Alexei Poliakov
- Ad Targeting, Location Based Services, Transportation, Big Data, Analytics
UK based Locomizer is an enterprise location analytics company, which was recently named by Mashable (http://mashable.com/2013/06/27/uk-startups/) as one of the top 25 startups in the UK. Their world’s first Audience Discovery Engine powered by Biology-inspired proprietary algorithm creates highly-targetable user interest profiles by identifying user behavior patterns from location updates (directly from mobile phones or via mobile apps). This enables their enterprise customers to uncover the right audience for the right targeting, resulting in higher mobile marketing ROI along with increased conversion and engagement rates.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $75.8kUpdate
Audience Discovery Engine was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Collider - Supercharging Startups, Accelerating Brands. Collider is an accelerator dedicated to...
77 Dale Street
Manchester, M1 2HG