- Funding Received
- $2.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.8 Million Series B on July 1, 2010
- Lengow offers a web interface for e-commerce sites to optimize and track the distribution of their product catalogs towards competitors.
- Benjamin PEIRO, JÃ©rÃ©mie PEIRO, Mickael FROGER
- Tracking, SaaS, Advertising, Marketplaces, E-Commerce
Lengow offers a web interface for e-commerce sites which helps to centralize, optimize and track the distribution of their product catalogues toward comparison shopping sites, marketplaces, affiliate networks, sponsored links, social networks, etc.
The company was founded in July 2009 and is based in Nantes, France, with partners across Europe and also worldwide.
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.8MUpdate
2 Place de la Bourse