- Funding Received
- $7.9 Million in 3 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.5 Million Series B on March 1, 2012
- March, 2009
- Leetchi is a group payment app that allows users to collect and manage money for group events.
- Celine Lazorthes
- Social Commerce, Social Network Media, Entertainment, Private Social Networking, Gift Card, Curated Web
Current Team (14)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $7.9MUpdate
7 rue commines
BuyBox is a cloud-based social payment solutions platform for e-merchants that facilitates group...
friendfund is a socially integrated group payment method that connects users with their friends...
WePay provides a payment API specifically for platforms such as crowdfunding sites, marketplaces...
The Gifts Project is a social group gifting platform that allows shoppers to chip in for friends’...
Shareagift is an online platform enabling users to pool money together with their friends and buy...
- 03/01/12 -techcrunch.com
- 11/02/10 -eu.techcrunch.com
- 11/02/10 -techcrunch.com