- Funding Received
- $26 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million on September 30, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- Cambridge, MA
- Leaf is a mobile point-of-sale platform that helps local merchants manage and grow their business.
- Sebastian Castro, Aron Schwarzkopf
- Analytics, Reviews and Recommendations, Social Media, Offline Businesses, Finance, Apps, Point of Sale, Restaurants, Retail, E-Commerce, Curated Web
Leaf is a two year-old and rapidly growing tech company at the forefront of the revolution in changing the way brick and mortar merchants do business. Leaf believes that technology can (and should) enhance the customer experience, and that learning from your own business' data is the best way to grow a small business.
Leaf's purpose is to help small business owners across the nation fight against the giants. They help small business owners not only grow their businesses using their own performance data, but also improve the way they connect with their customers. Leaf delivers digital receipts, integrate across social networks, capture real-time customer feedback, and frequently participate in charity, all in an effort to have consumers experience greater convenience and rewards while at the same time making a global difference.
Current Team (4)Update
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. - the fifth largest payments processor in the United States -...
215 First St.
Cambridge, MA 02142
- 03/21/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/13/12 -techcrunch.com
- 10/10/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/29/11 -techcrunch.com