- Funding Received
- $15 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4 Million Series B on July 31, 2013
- Tel Aviv
- LATTO develops and provides centralized cloud-based multi-screen video store solutions for streaming live and on-demand videos.
- Simi Efrati, Alon Lavi, Jonathan Benartzi
- Personalization, Video, Computers, Tablets, Mobile, Video on Demand, Television, Video Streaming, Enterprise Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
LATTO is a leading developer and provider of centralized cloud-based multi-screen video store solutions for streaming live/linear and on-demand video content - “Over-the-Top” (OTT) and as part of TV Everywhere (TVE) initiatives. LATTO’s proprietary video platform offers Telecommunication Operators, Broadcasters and Content Aggregators an innovative end-to-end and white label solution with the ability to easily monetize video assets.
Funding Rounds (2) - $4MUpdate
New York, NY
Head Quarter & R&D Center
4 Raoul Wallenberg
Tel Aviv, 69719
- 07/31/13 -techcrunch.com