- Funding Received
- $500 Thousand in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $500 Thousand Seed on May 1, 2008
- July, 2007
- Lucerne Valley, CA
- Labmeeting is a social network for scientists, designed as a document-sharing service for scientific papers and protocols.
- Mark Kaganovich, Joseph Perla, Daniel Kaganovich, Jeremy England
- Life Sciences, Curated Web
Labmeeting, founded by Mark Kaganovich, Jeremy England, Dan Kaganovich, and Joseph Perla, is an online platform for scientists. It is designed as a document-sharing service for scientific papers and protocols. Members can upload their papers in PDF form, organize them, search them, and share them with other lab members.
Past Team (4)Update
Lucerne Valley, CA
- 05/14/09 -techcrunch.com
- 07/30/08 -techcrunch.com