- Funding Received
- $168.2 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $128.7 Thousand Seed on March 17, 2014
- July 16, 2013
- Kunerango develops and delivers e-learning tools to universities, learning centers and corporations.
- Marco Bersani, Matteo Bonora, Giulio Grillanda, Mattia Toso, Luca Ferrari
- High Schools, E-Commerce, Education
Kunerango develop a new SaaS platform that enables online instructors to create and sell courses from their own online school.
Kunerango allows instructors to customize the platform with personal graphics and logos, create course curriculum with videos and live training sessions and sell them across the web collecting payments.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $168.2kUpdate
H-FARM is a venture company assisting businesses in centralized administration, press office, HR,...
Via Sile, 41