- Funding Received
- $1.3 Million in 1 Round from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.3 Million Angel on 2013
- Berkeley, CA
- Kloudless is a cloud storage API that allows developers to build with a single REST API instead of having to code with many disparate APIs
- Brian Tang, Vinod Chandru, Timothy Liu, Eliot Sun
- Developer APIs, Cloud Data Services, Software
The Kloudless API instantly connects multiple cloud storage services to your app. You code once and your application is connected to multiple cloud services in one go, instead of integrating each one individually. We take care of the integration, the ongoing maintenance, and error handling so you can focus on building a great product.
Kloudless’ products and services are being used in over 3,000 organizations worldwide. Headquartered in Berkeley, CA, the company is backed by prominent investors including Tim Draper, managing director of Draper Fisher Jurvetson, and David Sacks, founder of Yammer. Learn more at https://kloudless.com or follow us at http://twitter.com/kloudless and http://facebook.com/kloudless.
Current Team (4)Update
Plug & Play Ventures is a seed and early-stage investment firm focusing on technology...
Seed stage investments
XG Ventures was founded by ex-Googlers, who were early hires in strategic roles at Google. This...
Japanese VC in Tokyo & Silicon Valley
Venture Capital For Social & Mobile Tech
2030 Addison St. #250
Berkeley, CA 94704
- 05/07/14 -techcrunch.com
- 04/29/13 -techcrunch.com