- Funding Received
- $644 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $604 Thousand Seed on February 3, 2014
- Klinify, a document management system, helps private specialist clinics manage patient records while preserving their existing workflow.
- Nishanth Sudharsanam, Surendran Krishanthan
- Health Care, Cloud Computing, Health and Wellness, Mobile
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Klinify is a document management system that helps private specialist clinics manage patient records while preserving their existing workflow. It takes 20 minutes to set up our software, scanner, and tablets. The clinic can stop paper from entering the clinic by substituting paper processes with our tablet app – without any downtime. In Singapore alone this has the potential to be a $10m/year business.
Funding Rounds (3) - $604kUpdate
42B Hong Kong Street