- Funding Received
- $650 Thousand in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $650 Thousand Seed on November 18, 2013
- Klappo is a semantic platform for ingredients. It enables the development of applications that help people make educated and engaged choices
- Massimiliano Del Vita, Claudio Silvestri, Attilio Speciani, Enrico Fiorentin
- Recipes, Semantic Web, Developer APIs, Big Data, Health and Wellness, Software
Klappo is a semantic platform for ingredients. It enables the development of applications that help people make educated and engaged choices about what they consume.
Built by an expert team of nutritionists, semantic engineers and computer scientists, the Klappo platform offers the most granular information available about foods, ingredients, products and recipes for building nutrition and recipe-based apps.
Klappo uses semantics to add new layers of intelligence to food data. With Klappo, innovative food suppliers and app developers have the most comprehensive platform from which they can quickly and accurately create relevant tools for consumers to make informed decisions about food.
Current Team (8)Update
Techspace UNIT 20 16-24
Underwood Street London
London, N1 7JQ
- 05/12/14 -pixelhealth.net
- 05/09/14 -betalist.com
- 05/07/14 -launch.it
- 05/06/14 -programmableweb.com
- 05/06/14 -examiner.com
- 05/06/14 -mhealthwatch.com
- 11/21/13 -startupitalia.eu