- Funding Received
- $4.2 Million in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.2 Million Series A on October 14, 2007
- August 1, 2007
- KidStart, a free shopping club for parents, allows them to save a percentage of their online shopping money for their kid’s savings account.
- Julian Robson, Chris Hodgson
- Kids, Parenting, Loyalty Programs, Curated Web
Launched in 2008, KidStart is a loyalty scheme for parents that gives you money back on purchases you would have made anyway.
KidStart members get money back for their kids at 250 high street locations by shopping at any House of Fraser, JoJo Maman BÃ©bÃ© or Goldsmiths. In addition, KidStart offers money back on online purchases at over 450 retailers, from Mothercare and Argos through to Boden and New Look.
Members can transfer their saving into any Child Trust Fund, Junior ISA or any UK bank or building society account. They can also invite family and friends to save for their children through a unique mechanism that links accounts.
KidStart is regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
1 Putney Bridge Approach
London, SW6 7EJ