- Funding Received
- $5.6 Million in 4 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.5 Million Series B on January 7, 2013
- May, 2010
- São Paulo
- Kekanto is a social, word-of-mouth network for exchanging reviews and recommendations on places and services.
- Bruno Yoshimura, Fernando Okumura, Allan Panossian
- Social Search, Direct Marketing, Reviews and Recommendations, Location Based Services, Content, Social Media
Current Team (10)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $5.6MUpdate
We are a private equity and venture capital firm. We invest in companies directly related to the...
KaSZeK Ventures is a Venture Capital firm investing in high-impact technology-based companies...
Accel Partners is a global venture capital firm with offices located in Silicon Valley, New York,...
Apondator offers a local search and geolocation app that provides everyday information such as...
Foursquare is a location-based social network where users receive points and virtual badges for...
Yelp is an online urban guide that helps people find recommended destinations based on the...