- Funding Received
- $5.6 Million in 4 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.5 Million Series B on January 7, 2013
- São Paulo
- Kekanto is a social, word-of-mouth network for exchanging reviews and recommendations on places and services.
- Bruno Yoshimura, Fernando Okumura, Allan Panossian
- Social Search, Direct Marketing, Reviews and Recommendations, Location Based Services, Content, Social Media
Funding Rounds (4) - $5.5MUpdate
Apondator offers a local search and geolocation app that provides everyday information such as traffic points and product reviews.
Foursquare is a location-based social network where users receive points and virtual badges for 'checking in' at selected venues.
Yelp is an online urban guide that helps people find recommended destinations based on the informed opinions and reviews of a community.
- 07/08/12 -techcrunch.com
- 11/30/11 -techcrunch.com