- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 1 Round from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.1 Million Seed on October 15, 2013
- January 14, 2013
- New York, NY
- Keepy is the new way for families to save and share memories.
- Offir Gutelzon, Yaniv Solnik
- Curated Web, Mobile, Lifestyle Businesses, Messaging, Photo Sharing, Photography, Parenting, Kids, Social Media
Keepy is the new way for families to save and share memories
Gone are the days of albums and scrapbooks. Thanks to digital photography and over-scheduling, today’s family has too much content to showcase so they're forced to store everything in clouds and boxes - unable to be admired and shared. Keepy is here to change all that. Keepy helps you digitally curate your family’s photos, artwork, schoolwork, and mementos in a simple, elegant, and private way so you can admire and share them with grandparents and loved ones - no matter where they live. Thanks to Keepy, your family’s memories are now enriched, and in your pocket.
Current Team (4)Update
We believe in determined entrepreneurs and reinforce their pursuit of a frictionless world.
New York, NY 10038