- Funding Received
- $43 Million in 2 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $35 Million Series B on January 1, 2011
- May, 2012
- New York, NY
- Keep Holdings offers products focusing on advertising, commercial email, and e-commerce to enhance the link between consumers and brands.
- MaryAnn Bekkedahl, Scott Kurnit
- Fashion, Shopping, Social Commerce, Coupons, Advertising, Email, Internet, E-Commerce, Internet Marketing, Curated Web
Keep Holdings' products empower consumers and brands to better connect and engage. Keep Holdings' suite of services focus on commercial email and e-commerce with an emphasis on how the social web can bring brands and consumers together in newly productive ways.
Swizzle™ (www.theswizzle.com) is a service that helps consumers manage commercial email inbox overload and engage with brands of interest in a streamlined, organized manner.
Keep™ (www.keep.com) is the place to go when you want to discover and buy the latest trends in fashion, decor, accessories, and design. Where’d you find that? Keep.com.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $43MUpdate
Oak Investment Partners is a multi-stage venture capital firm with a total of $8.4 billion in...
First Round is a venture capital firm that specializes in providing seed-stage funding to...
DCM is an early stage VC empowering the global ambitions of inspired entrepreneurs
Founded in 2006, True Ventures is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm that invests in...
Spark Capital is a bi-coastal boutique venture firm. They partner with bold entrepreneurs...
betaworks is a startup studio. Building and seed investing in next generation internet companies.
443 Park Ave South
New York, NY 10016