- Funding Received
- $1 Million in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million Series A on January 1, 2009
- April, 2007
- Ramat Gan
- Kampyle is a feedback management platform helping site owners manage the feedback loop and increase customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Eylon Steiner, Eran Savir
- Reviews and Recommendations, Analytics
An Israeli startup that has developed a feedback management platform aimed at assisting site owners better manage the feedback loop in an effort to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. The basic premise of the product is that users expect not only to be heard, but also responded to. Yossi Vardi is an investor.
Past Team (3)Update
Carmel Ventures invests in early stage companies in the fields of software, communications,...
7 Abba Hillel St.
Feedbackify offers “voice of customer” website feedback solutions that enable companies to engage...
SuggestionBox provides an interactive suggestion system that enables users to submit insightful...
Usabilla develops web-based tools that help marketers and designers to build better websites and...
Community powered user engagement app
FeedBackFX is a tool for collecting feedback on various forms of web content. Invitations are...
- 01/29/12 -techcrunch.com
- 02/09/11 -techcrunch.com
- 03/02/10 -techcrunch.com
- 10/07/08 -techcrunch.com
- 07/28/08 -techcrunch.com
- 03/19/08 -techcrunch.com