- Funding Received
- $12.3 Million in 6 Rounds from 29 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7.1 Million Series A on March 1, 2014
- April, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- Kamcord develops an application that allows users to record and share mobile gameplays via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and email providers.
- Matt Zitzmann, Aditya Rathnam, Kevin Wang
- Games, Mobile Games, Mobile
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (6) - $12.3MUpdate
Innovation Works is an institution focused on investing in early stage internet/mobile internet...
XG Ventures was founded by ex-Googlers, who were early hires in strategic roles at Google. This...
m&y growth partners is the hands-on VC fund focusing on IT/Mobile investments in any stage in...
Since 2009, with the rapid spread of social media, smartphones, and cloud computing, new internet...
DeNA is a platform providing social games, e-commerce and other web services for PCs and mobile...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
While most of the market leading customers and partners for these three sectors are located in...
301 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA
- 08/14/12 -techcrunch.com