- Funding Received
- $310 Million in 3 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $134 Million Series B on August 5, 2014
- Seattle, WA
- Juno Therapeutics, a clinical-stage company, develops immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
- Michael Jensen, Michel Sadelain, Isabelle Rivière, Stan Riddell, Phil Greenberg, Renier Brentjens
- Health and Wellness, Health Care, Biotechnology
Juno is a clinical-stage company that brings together three of the world’s leading cancer centers – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Seattle Children’s Research Institute – in unique partnership to advance a broad pipeline of breakthrough immunotherapies. With one of the largest ever Series A investments for a biotech startup, Juno will build on the foundation of novel immunotherapies to develop two distinct and complementary platforms – CARs and TCRs.
Current Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $310MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (8)Update
Bezos Expeditions manages Jeff Bezos' personal venture capital investments.
Venrock is a venture capital firm investing in technology and healthcare companies.
ARCH invests primarily in companies co-founded with leading scientists and entrepreneurs,...
The Alaska Permanent Fund is a constitutionally established permanent fund managed by a...
307 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109