- Funding Received
- $7.8 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.8 Million Series A on May 28, 2013
- January 23, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- Judicata is a legal technology company providing research and analytics tools to turn unstructured case law into structured data.
- Adam Hahn, Itai Gurari, Blake Masters
- Analytics, Law Enforcement, SaaS, Technology, Legal
Judicata is mapping the legal genome—i.e. using highly specialized case law parsing and algorithmically assisted human review to turn unstructured court opinions into structured data. We are leveraging that data to build legal research and analytics tools that are an order of magnitude better than existing offerings. Great legal technology will never replace lawyers, but it can help them make sense of massive amounts of information and aid them in exercising their skilled, human judgment.
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.8MUpdate
330 Townsend Street #240
San Francisco, CA 94107