- Funding Received
- $15 Million in 3 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $4.5 Million Series A on October 3, 2013
- Los Altos, CA
- Jemstep.com is an online investment advisor that helps people save more money for their retirement.
- Matthew Rennie, Kevin Cimring, Michael Blumenthal
- Consumer Internet, Wealth Management, Investment Management, Finance
Jemstep.com is an online investment advisor that helps people lock in more money for retirement. Using patented technology and proven portfolio management methodologies, Jemstep tells users exactly what to buy and sell to maximize their returns without undue risk.
Jemstep’s easy-to-use website takes the complexity, difficulty, and anxiety out of investing. Providing the high-caliber, personalized advice that has traditionally been available only to wealthy investors, Jemstep empowers all investors to take charge of their retirement planning and invest with confidence.
A Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC, Jemstep is led by a team of experts with over 100 years’ combined experience in financial management and technology innovation and development. Learn more at Jemstep.com.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $15MUpdate
5150 El Camino Real
Los Altos, CA 94022