- Acquired by Webtrends on August 10, 2010
- Funding Received
- $4.1 Million in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- San Francisco, CA
- Transpond enables brands to create, publish, manage and track engagement with their content across social and mobile platforms.
- Charles Christolini, Peter Yared
- Sales and Marketing, Social Media, Web Tools, Networking, SNS, Advertising
The Transpond Apps Platform enables brands to easily create, publish, manage and track engagement with their content across social and mobile platforms. Fully branded apps created with the Transpond platform deliver consumer engagement around polls, quizzes, games, interactive commerce and content syndication, and can be instantly distributed across the social, web and mobile platforms.
Designed for ease-of-use by marketing professionals, Transpond helps make all content engaging, social and measurable across all consumers touch points without the need for costly custom engineering. Customers include CBS, Revision3, TV.com, Lifetime Television, Universal Music Group, NBC Universal, Scion, Visa and others.
Past Team (5)Update
21 Stillman St. #6
San Francisco, CA 94107
Kontest is an online platform providing social marketing solutions, contest and promotion apps...
- 04/13/09 -techcrunch.com
- 02/03/09 -techcrunch.com