- Acquired by Internap on October 30, 2013
- Funding Received
- $33.5 Million in 6 Rounds from 6 Investors
- October 1, 1996
- Montréal, QC
- iWeb is a hosting and IaaS-based company providing cloud services, dedicated server hosting and advanced IT infrastructure solutions.
- Eric Chouinard, Martin Leclair
- Networking, Data Centers, Web Hosting
iWeb is a leading Canadian provider of advanced Internet Hosting Services and IT Infrastructures through shared hosting, unmanaged and managed dedicated servers and colocation.
The company operations three datacenters and delivers Internet Hosting Services in English, French and Spanish to businesses of all sizes and kinds around the world, serving customers from more than 135 countries worldwide.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (6) - $33.5MUpdate
Multinational investment banking firm
Bank of Montreal, a financial services provider, offers retail banking, wealth management and...
Serving Canadian individual and institutional investors, corporations, and government agencies...
Established in 1981 as Sprott Securities, Cormark has evolved into an industry leader recognized...
GMP Securities L.P.'s predecessor, Griffiths McBurney & Partners, was founded in March...
BDC Venture Capital is a major venture capital investor in Canada, active at every stage of the...
20 Place du Commerce
Montréal, QC H3E 1Z6