- Funding Received
- $30.8 Million in 4 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million Series C on January 13, 2014
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Invoca is an inbound call marketing automation software company making calls as visible, measurable and optimizable as online clicks.
- Colin Kelley, Jason Spievak
- Enterprise Software, Internet Marketing, Marketing Automation, Telecommunications, Advertising
Invoca is the industry-leading provider of inbound call marketing automation.
The cloud-based platform delivers complete campaign management, clear attribution, practical analytics and mobile optimization tools in one easy-to-use solution, while seamlessly integrating with the solutions you already use.
Invoca helps businesses get better qualified, higher converting customers and optimize across online, offline and mobile marketing channels.
Current Team (11)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $30.8MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (6)Update
Rincon is an early-stage venture capital firm targeting investment opportunities in web-based...
Accel Partners is a venture and growth equity firm that funds companies from inception through...
Upfront Ventures is a venture capital firm focusing on investments in early stage technology...
Persistence Partners (formerly Great Pacific Capital) is a venture firm capital concentrating its...
1025 Chapala Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- 12/26/11 -techcrunch.com
- 10/10/11 -techcrunch.com
- 11/30/10 -techcrunch.com