- Funding Received
- $30.8 Million in 4 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million Series C on January 13, 2014
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Invoca brings call intelligence to the marketing cloud to help marketers drive inbound calls and turn them into sales.
- Colin Kelley, Jason Spievak
- Enterprise Software, Internet Marketing, Marketing Automation, Telecommunications, Advertising
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Invoca helps the modern marketer drive inbound calls and turn them into sales. By bringing call intelligence to marketers and their existing marketing technology systems, Invoca’s platform delivers the visibility required to engage mobile customers beyond the click.
Invoca has powered more than $2.5 billion in sales to its customers and is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures and Rincon Venture Partners.
Funding Rounds (4) - $20MUpdate
1025 Chapala Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- 09/06/14 -techcrunch.com
- 08/20/14 -techcrunch.com
- 01/13/14 -techcrunch.com
- 11/30/10 -techcrunch.com
- 06/02/09 -techcrunch.com