InventHelp, "The Invent Help People" is an inventor service company that has been in business since 1984. InventHelp submits clients' invention ideas to industry in the hope of obtaining a good-faith review.
InventHelp works with its sister licensing company, Intromark Incorporated, in the event substantial interest is expressed by a company in an invention.
InventHelp hosts an annual invention trade show called INPEX, the Invention and New Product Expo. At INPEX, inventors exhibit their inventions and attempt to make contacts with companies interested in licensing, marketing or manufacturing new products or inventions.
For clients who would like to attempt to patent an idea, InventHelp refers clients to a registered patent attorney or patent agent to help prepare and file a U.S. patent application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the client's invention.
InventHelp is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, USA and has more than 60 sales offices in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Korea, and South Africa.
217 9th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- 02/24/14 -prweb.com
- 02/18/14 -prweb.com
- 02/03/14 -finance.yahoo.com
- 01/21/14 -prweb.com
- InventHelp Community Service: Salvation Army Food Drive
- InventHelp Community Service: US Marines Toys for Tots
- InventHelp Community Service: Make-A-Wish
- Exhibit Your Invention Ideas at InventHelp's INPEX 2014 Tradeshow!
- InventHelp's INPEX Invention Show: What Inventors Are Saying
- InventHelp Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- George Foreman Featured in InventHelp's New Commercials (10 sec)