- Funding Received
- $508.6 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $438.6 Thousand Product Crowdfunding on January 12, 2014
- Intelclinic is the creator of the NeuroOn, the wearable sleep mask that optimizes sleeping patterns.
- Janusz Fraczek, Kamil Adamczyk, Michał Szumski, Krzysztof Chojnowski
- Mobile, iPhone, Mobile Software Tools, Hardware, Health and Wellness, Hardware + Software
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $508.6kUpdate
NeuroOn is the world’s first brainwave - monitoring SLEEP MASK that allows you to switch from...
Zeo manufactures sleep monitors that record electrical activity along the scalp and monitor the...
WakeMate is an electronic device that records users' sleep data and sounds within the...
lark technologies is a consumer electronics company developing wearable wellness monitors for...
Fitbit offers compact, wireless, wearable sensors that track a person’s daily activities in order...