- Funding Received
- $1.8 Million in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.8 Million Seed on June 18, 2013
- Filepicker.io offers a platform-agnostic development framework that allows free content flow across more than 20,000 apps and services.
- Thomas Georgiou, Anand Dass, Liyan Chang, Brett van Zuiden
- Cloud Data Services, Mobile, Cloud Computing, Content, Software
Filepicker.io provides the tools developers need to seamlessly connect the content, applications, and devices that people use.
Filepicker.io offers the only platform-agnostic development framework to allow free content flow across more than 20,000 apps and services like Dropbox, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Gmail Attachments, Google Drive, Evernote, and more. Based in San Francisco, CA and founded in 2012, Filepicker.io has raised $1.8 million in seed funding from lead investors Andreessen Horowitz and Highland Capital Partners. Filepicker.io was originally a Y Combinator company, winning the MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition in 2012. For more information, visit filepicker.io.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.8MUpdate
Connect, store, and process any file from anywhere on the Internet. Filepicker acts as an...
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
Global Venture Capital Firm
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Data Collective is a venture fund with a unique team of experienced venture capitalists,...
Y Combinator is a seed accelerator that provides financing services and business consulting to...
- 04/08/13 -techcrunch.com