- Funding Received
- $1.3 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $200 Thousand on April, 2012 / Undisclosed Round
- San Francisco, CA
- Inhale Digital was a social retail site for online gamers that offered daily deals on new games.
- Gerard Cunningham, Chetan Pungaliya
- Flash Sales, Coupons, Social Buying, Retail, Facebook Applications, Gamification, Games
Inhale Digital is the first social retail site for online games, offering players daily â€œflashâ€ deals on the best new games and enabling game publishers to quickly grow their player base. Through a deep integration with Facebook, Inhale Digital allows users to easily discover the best new games, share daily deals with friends, and buy games as gifts for others across their social graphs.
The founders of Inhale Digital are serial entrepreneurs with deep experience in the retail and games industries, including founding Betfair US, the largest legal betting business in the U.S., and Kaboodle, one of the worldâ€™s most successful social shopping sites. Inhale Digital is a privately-held company backed by leading venture capital firm Canaan Partners, and is based in San Francisco, California.
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $200kUpdate
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA 94105