- Funding Received
- $11 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $9.5 Million Series A on June 28, 2011
- September 20, 2010
- Palo Alto, CA
- Ifeelgoods is a digital promotions platform helping marketers incent, convert and reward their audiences with desirable gifts in real-time.
- Stephane Kasriel, Vida Ha, Scott Silverman, Suchit Dash, Dimitri Ducourtieux, Michael Amar
- Retail, E-Commerce, Social Games, Virtual Goods, Loyalty Programs, Advertising
Ifeelgoods enables brands to incent, convert and reward users with personalized offers. Through Ifeelgoods’ frictionless end-to-end platform, marketers can instantly deliver enticing rewards to the customers - anywhere, anytime. Over 150 advertisers (including brands like Walmart, Gap and L’Oreal) have used Ifeelgoods’ catalog of 1,000+ digital rewards including NYTimes subscriptions, Amazon gift cards, movies, music & mobile applications to improve customer acquisition, activation and retention.
Founded in 2010, Ifeelgoods’ seasoned management team has deep roots in advertising, payments and retail. The company is based in Palo Alto, California and Paris France and is backed by blue chip investors including IDinvest, Tugboat Ventures, Kima Ventures and Quest Venture Partners.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $9.5MUpdate
IDInvest Partners, formerly known as AGF Private Equity, S.A., is a principal investment firm...
Tugboat Ventures is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in consumer Internet,...
Quest Venture Partners is an early stage venture capital firm located in Menlo Park, CA. They...
Tekton Ventures is a seed-stage investment firm that partners with technology-focused...
525 university avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
- 12/05/12 -techcrunch.com
- 04/30/12 -techcrunch.com
- 01/25/12 -techcrunch.com
- 06/28/11 -techcrunch.com
- 09/20/10 -techcrunch.com