IDC (International Data Corporation) is a global market intelligence and consulting firm. It specializes in providing market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. It offers research through its divisions.
- IDC Energy Insights focuses on market and technology developments in the energy and utility industries.
- IDC Financial Insights enables financial services industry executives to maximize the business value of their technology investments, minimize technology risk through accurate planning, benchmark themselves against industry peers, adopt industry best practices, and drive technology-enabled business innovation.
- IDC Government Insights assists government executives and vendors serving the government achieve success by maximizing the value of technology investments in the public sector.
- IDC Health Insights follows the payer, provider, and life science segments of the healthcare industry, with special emphasis on developing and employing strategies that leverage IT investments to maximize organizational performance.
- IDC Manufacturing Insights provides fact based research, benchmarks, best practices, and business cases for using information technology to improve manufacturing processes including IT for green, RFID, sustainability, warranty, and quality management.
- IDC Retail Insights assists retail industry executives and vendors serving retailers to achieve competitive differentiation and market success through business-driven technology investments.
The firm offers IDC trackers, research reports, multi-client studies, subscriptions services, events, consulting, go-to-marketing, pricing and leasing valuation services, investment research services, IT advisory tools, executive advisory group, and speaker's bureau.
IDC was founded in 1964 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts with additional across the globe. It operates as a subsidiary of International Data Group, Inc.
Vice President, Human Resources and Education
President and CEO
Executive Vice President, Worldwide Research Products & Chief Research Officer
Sales Manager, Global Financial Accounts
Senior Vice President, Research
Senior Vice President & Chief Analyst
5 Speen Street
Framingham, MA 01701
- 03/18/13 -techcrunch.com
- 01/30/13 -techcrunch.com
- 08/30/12 -techcrunch.com