- Funding Received
- $16.7 Million in 7 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7.5 Million Series A on April 1, 2014
- Washington, DC
- ID.me is a digital verification network that allows its users to prove their group affiliations while they are online.
- Matthew Thompson, Blake Hall, Andrew Luck, Jeff Bridges
- Identity Management, Online Identity, E-Commerce Platforms, Curated Web
ID.me is the first digital identity network that allows consumers to prove who they are online while controlling how their information is shared with brands. For participating organizations, ID.me acts as a trusted intermediary, capable of verifying consumer identity and group affiliations in real-time. This allows brands to ensure a consistent customer experience across offline and online channels while reducing costs associated with manual verification.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (7) - $16.7MUpdate
7927 Jones Branch Drive
Washington, DC 22102
- 09/15/14 -bit.ly