Huawei Technologies is a leading telecom solutions provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, they have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Huawei Technologies has 3 divisions in the USA: Enterprise (IP Networking/routers, Wireless, Storage, Data Center Security), Carrier, Consumer Devices (smartphone/tablets), plus FutureWei Tech (their R&D Labs supporting these business groups). Their Testing Lab is based in Dallas-Plano, TX. Other offices in Santa Clara, CA.
- Ranked the fifth most innovative company in the world by Fast Company magazine (Feb 2010)
- Received the 2009 IEEE Standards Association Corporate Award (2009)
- Named by BusinessWeek as one of the world's most influential companies (Dec 2008)
- Listed as one of the World's Most Respected Companies compiled by The Reputation Institute and published by Forbes magazine (May 2007) *Globally ranked #3 for international patent submissions
5700 Tennyson Parkway, Suite #500
Plano, TX 75024
Bantian, Longgang District
Huawei Enterprise USA
3965 Freedom Circle
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Avaya provides business communications and collaboration systems, applications and services.
Alcatel-Lucent provides IP and cloud networking and ultra-broadband fixed and wireless access solutions for service providers.
Cisco Systems is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Palo Alto Networks produces hardware firewall products that take an app-centric method for traffic classification and enable app visibility.
HP Networking is a division of HP's Enterprise Business subsidiary. They sell networking products for businesses, schools and government
Brocade Communications Systems Brocade offers data center networking solutions that enable organizations to manage information assets.
Juniper Networks designs, develops and sells products and services to empower its customers with network infrastructure.
- 09/22/14 -gigaom.com
- 07/21/14 -policychargingcontrol.com
- 06/08/14 -policychargingcontrol.com
- 04/28/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/23/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/16/13 -techcrunch.com