- Funding Received
- $248 Million in 5 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $50 Million Series D on July 24, 2014
- Palo Alto, CA
- Hortonworks is a business computer software company focused on the development and support of Apache Hadoop.
- Suresh Srinivas, Owen Malley, Sanjay Radia, Mahadev Konar, Devaraj Das, Arun Murthy, Alan Gates, Eric Baldeschwieler
- Search, Big Data, Software, Enterprise Software
Hortonworks is a leading commercial vendor of Apache Hadoop, the preeminent open source platform for storing, managing and analyzing big data. Our distribution, Hortonworks Data Platform powered by Apache Hadoop, provides an open and stable foundation for enterprises and a growing ecosystem to build and deploy big data solutions.
Hortonworks is the trusted source for information on Hadoop, and together with the Apache community, Hortonworks is making Hadoop more robust and easier to install, manage and use. Hortonworks provides unmatched technical support, training and certification programs for enterprises, systems integrators, and technology vendors.
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $248MUpdate
Hewlett-Packard is a multinational IT corporation providing hardware, software, solutions, and...
3460 W. Bayshore Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94303
- 11/01/11 -techcrunch.com