- Funding Received
- $1.4 Million in 1 Round from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.4 Million Seed on 2012
- New York, NY
- HireArt is an online recruitment platform, engaged in the pre-screening process for suitable job seekers by creating online interviews.
- Elli Sharef, Nicholas Sedlet, Dain Lewis
- Enterprises, Recruiting, Human Resources, Enterprise Software
HireArt (www.hireart.com) improves the job candidate pre-screening process by creating online interviews that simulate a real job. Candidates are asked to complete tasks that are similar to what they would encounter on the job (e.g., give a presentation, do an excel analysis, give feedback) . They record their responses over video or submit text answers and attachments, giving employers higher quality information on which to base hiring decisions.
Current Team (5)Update
Y Combinator is a seed accelerator that provides financing services and business consulting to...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
TripleWest Capital is a staffing service company that recruits employees for the medical industry.
LearnCapital is a venture capital firm focused exclusively on funding entrepreneurs.
Felicis Ventures is a boutique venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley
InterWest invests an average of about $7 - 15 million over the span of their involvement with...
New York, NY
- 04/08/13 -techcrunch.com
- 03/09/12 -techcrunch.com